- In 2013 the business turnover was £281k up from £237k in 2012. By the end of 2014 the business grew to £511k; 60% of those billing were Toms and the team at this point was Tom plus 4 Consultants.
- In 2015 Tom set a goal of £1m. After only 15 months of working with Nicky Coffin, the business grew to £935k and TDM now has 12 billers, this will increase to 16 by the end of May 2016.
- Tom has a support team in place comprising a PA and marketing manager.
- The company has undergone a major rebrand and launched an innovate new website, continuing to invest in marketing and public relations.
- A new contracting division has been set up including the recruitment of a Head of Contracting. This division has generated a £100k of fees on the board in 6 weeks.
- Two new divisions are the next priority.
- A fully developed 8-12-week training programme with accompanying manual. This means that new team members can be trained without the involvement of Tom. The team all know the milestones that new recruits are required to meet.
- As a result of its rapid growth, the company has taken over 3500 square feet of new office space to accommodate their planned continued growth.
- Nine months ago, 80% of Toms time was invested in billing. Today his sole focus is on running and developing the TDM Recruitment Group with two stars from the Academy having taken over all his billing responsibilities.
Tom Morris’s personal recommendation and comment:
“If you have a business that has yo yo billings and your team are not billing at the level you do and you are frustrated that the business isn’t growing how you want then I would recommend working with Centred Excellence.
You will have the business you want if you do what Nicky says. If you take on board what is right for you and your business, you will end up with the company that you want provided you go with an open mind.
Nicky is a genuine person and talks plain language which I like. She doesn’t tell you how to spend your money or what to do, but makes you consider the choices that you make and whether they are right for your business. At times Nicky was quite frank and sometimes disagreed and I appreciated her directness and being challenged. When you own your own business you aren’t used to people standing up to you.
Thе words ‘debt’ and ‘gratitude’ come to mind when I think about what Nicky has done for me and the TDM Group. She is one of the 5 most influential people in my life. Without a shadow of a doubt I would never be where we are now, I think I’d still be churning along as Tom’s merry band of men.”