Our Become A Great Recruitment Manager Training Programme is designed specifically for Managers and Team Leaders and will show you the exact techniques to build teams that consistently bill, how to increase your profits by 50% – 250% and manage your time effectively.
Management can be one of the most challenging roles you can undertake, balancing your priorities whilst building self-motivated performing teams is a real art. The truth is many people struggle with this. When you are running a business and managing, you’re flooded with a whole host of other responsibilities AND expected to get your team billing too – where do you start?
I know exactly what it’s like having to bill, manage and run a busy recruitment company, because I’ve done it.
You’ll probably have the foundations for a highly successful business, but how do you springboard from those basics and break through the barriers to build a highly profitable and self running business?
Become a Great Recruitment Manager Training Programme will give you the tools and structures that will help you to transform your business results – scroll down for full details…
How Does ‘Become a Great Recruitment Manager’ Programme Work?
Because only 20% of your results come from the training; 40% of results from implementation and 40% results from pre-course work, Become a Great Recruitment Manager is designed so that you have time to learn AND implement the tools and techniques over a 6 month period. The face to face training is dovetailed with coaching, support and guidance so that if you hit any challenges along the way you can access the answers instantly.
We are all busy people and having days on end away from your desk won’t work, so I have designed the 6 modules in such a way that I use all the latest advanced learning techniques.
6 Days Training Spread Over 6 months – Face to Face in London and Online E-learning
Each module has a focus on the exact 6 elements that I implemented that DOUBLED MY BUSINESS.
These models are delivered in two ways. They alternate between spending the day in London and the 2 online learning days, using a state of the art e-learning platform.
Here’s full details of what you’ll cover in the 6 month programme:
Workshop 1: Motivational Leadership
Understanding the beliefs, activities and skills that make great recruitment leaders is the first step to becoming a great manager yourself. In this first workshop you’ll discover the key skills and attributes that you can implement NOW to get results immediately. You will also get clear on your vision and goals and understand exactly how you are going to achieve these results.
- Learn your Role as a Manager ‐ The Functions and Responsibilities of Management
- Key Management Tasks and Competencies to Model to Get Results Quickly
- Making the Change to Being a Manager ‐ Reasons for Failure or Success
- Uncover Personal Strengths and Development Areas to Increase your Personal Impact
- Learn how to Think Strategically – Creating your Vision, Goals & Priorities
- How to Engage and Communicate Your Vision Effectively with your Team
- Create a “Step by Step” Plan of How to Achieve Your Goals
Workshop 2 – The Balancing Act
Learn how you can sustain high levels of personal billing AND manage the success of your team, enabling you to balance the priorities that will deliver results – for you, for your team, and for each individual that works with you.
- Understand how to balance your business (Leading) vs. personal priorities (Billing)
- Learn How to Create Time When You Think You have None
- Stop Yo‐Yo billings ‐ Delivering Consistent Sales Results
- Understand how to use Activity & Ratio Analysis as a Motivation Tool
- How to make Small Tweaks that make BIG Differences
- Have Confidence in your Decision Making
- How to Plan Effectively
- Be able to influence others around them and successfully manage up
Workshop 3 – Developing Champion Performers
Learn how to coach champion performance to create top billers – agreeing goals and targets that raise expectations. How to motivate each individual to deliver their optimum performance and how to delegate effectively.
- Learn how to Coach Top Performance consistently
- How to cascade your Knowledge and Expertise
- How to Coach as a style of Performance Management
- Understand How to Listen Effectively to Get Results
- Learn how to Give and Receive Feedback
- Delegation and Work Allocation ‐ When and How to Delegate
Workshop 4 – Making Consultants Great
Learn how to create consistently high performance with your team and create a collaborative working culture of top achievers. Also, understand how to handle poor performance and communicate expectations for improvement.
- Learn how to Structure and Run Performance Reviews and Manage Succession
- Learn how to Manage Under Performance
- Be able to create Personal Development Plans that Motivate
- Understand Motivation ‐ How to Motivate Staff & De‐motivation, the Signs and Symptoms
- Be able to run Effective Informal Reviews
- Know how to Resolve Inter‐Personal and Inter‐Group conflict
- Learn how to Raise Expectations and get Buy‐in by Setting Compelling Goals
Workshop 5 – Spotting and On Boarding Talent
Having the “right” people in your business is crucial for business success, it’s also a major challenge for most business owners. When you’ve got top performers on board, it’s keeping and growing them that’s the key. This workshop will show you how to spot and on board the “right” talent consistently.
- Learn how to Hire Top Talent
- The Traits of Top Billers – the difference that makes the difference and how to spot it
- Learn how to Onboard Talent and Succession Planning
- Know how to Uncover Key Motivators and your teams ‘Hot’ buttons
- Learn how to Cascade Knowledge and Train New Consultants
- Influence – how to change mindsets, changing habits
Workshop 6 – Building World Class Teams
Individuals Win the Race, Teams Win the Championship. Imagine a generative team all working to their strengths towards a shared goal – that’s when special things happen. This module will show you how to develop and build self‐directing, collaborative and generative teams.
- Learn how to create generative, collaborative and co‐operative teams
- How to elicit your team’s values and use those to create a culture of top achievement.
- How to Model High Performing Teams to Increase Your Results
- Know how to use your Team’s Strengths to Transform Results
- Understand the Implications of Change on Team Performance and What to Do
- How to Run Inspirational Team Meetings.
Monthly Group Mastermind Coaching Calls
Here we meet as a group by private teleseminar. These calls will give you step by step support and accountability as you implement all the learning’s from the various modules. You can ask me anything on this call this is direct access to me to answer your questions.
Templates, Checklists, Blueprints
Here I literally share the contents of my hard drive with you. There is no need to invent the wheel when you get access to everything I have used that WORKS. Just change the name and logo and away you go. Don’t under estimate the value of this. My tracking spread sheets alone will put thousands into your business in the first month.
Exclusive Private Forum Access
Access to an exclusive private group to connect with other members of the group, ask questions, get feedback and share resources. I access this forum EVERYDAY answering your questions.
This is unique to any programme available for billing managers. I discovered the power of this in my own mentoring group. There is nothing like being accountable to yourself and this process works; “what we focus on grows”.
Is This Course Right For Me?
The Become A Great Recruitment Manager programme is for:
Recruitment Business Owners & Directors
New Billing Managers
How many of these apply to you?
- Run out of time to work on your own clients AND manage a team at the same time.
- Still the biggest biller and worried about what will happen if you let go.
- Unable to consistently hire the right staff and on-board them successfully.
- Team suffer from inconsistent billings – never ending peaks and troughs.
- Struggle to get new starters billing in month 3.
- Struggle keeping motivation high across ALL your team.
- Have under performers you don’t know what to else to do with
If two or more of the above apply to you then you are in the right place!
This programme is not for you if…
- You are ‘flaky’ and never stick to anything
- You have a ‘yes but’ attitude and complain and blame others
- Still like to do it your way when the evidence says no
- You just want to learn a few skills and tick a box
You will be pushed, challenged and encouraged to step up and step through. It’s not for everyone and that’s OK… Delegates on my courses succeed. Period. Why because they WANT it badly enough and are willing to put in the work.
If you are serious about growing your business and your teams profits by 50% – 250% then apply.
Our Success Stories
Ella Snowball ~ Recruit4Vets
Mina Machacek ~ Creative Personnel
Dominique Craput ~ CFC Recruitment
Rob De Main ~ Easy Web Recruitment
Beth Horsley ~ Zenopa
MD, Essential Personnel
This management course changed everything for me. I have been able to analyse my business, pick it apart and see where I needed to focus my time.
I’ve worked in recruitment for over 20 years and have always been successful but have never been able to get my consultants to achieve the same degree of success.
The course has changed everything for me. It made me realise that the success or failure of my consultants lay at my door and has given me the tools to ensure that they are as successful as me.
Since the training, my consultants are overachieving their targets, in March we invoiced £24350 in perms, which is the highest we have done in 4 years… For April we billed £24912.50 and we”ve still got the temp revenue to add to this!! We have also increased our average fee by 50%. It has been amazing!
Join the Programme
To get started, we need to know if this is right for you. Our programmes sell out. They are full of ambitious managers who are coachable and ready to take action. We owe it to them to make sure people that join are of a similar mindset.
If you are serious about finding out how to balance your time to bill AND to create a high performing team, click below to apply for a personal, free of charge Profit Accelerator strategy session with Nicky or Katy.