A hugely motivated team that are now performing and a business which is smashing it’s targets.
Founder and Owner of Absolute Solutions Group
Absolute Solutions Group was set up in 2003 with its first industrial branch. Over the last fifteen years the group has expanded across Cheshire by purchasing and developing an additional industrial, commercial and healthcare branch.
Originally there was considerable growth across the group, which later began to change. Around 2012 Jessica had a serious illness and had some time out of the business only to return and find out that the ASG group wasn’t performing as well as it appeared on the surface. Too many managers who were not effective managing underperforming teams.
Jessica felt she was no longer in control of the business and invested in other coaches and business advisors without success. Jessica was now attempting to lead a business that she didn’t know how to grow and a team she at the time felt unable to performance manage.
At the same time cashflow had dipped and a bad debtor had put ASG, Jessica and her family at risk. Jessica knew something had to change.
It was an experience she will never forget, it was like everything was breaking down at once.
It was then that she approached Nicky and Katy for help and subsequently joined the Rockit programme in June 2018 and here is what happened next.
The Outcome Jessica Wanted:
- A hugely motivated team that were now performing.
- A business which is smashing it’s targets.
- A process and blueprint that can be implemented consistently that works.
- Jessica already understood her own patterns from a Cranfield management course though through her learning from Rockit she NOW knew how to change them; something missing before.
- Regained a work life balance and happiness; something that had been missing.
- Jessica now felt brave in all areas of her life not only work, though personal too; she now felt able to be the person she wanted to be.
- The Rockit programme has enabled Jessica to understand people at a whole new level; which has enabled her to help them improve and grow too.