A hugely motivated team that are now performing and a business which is smashing it’s targets.
Founder and Owner of Absolute Solutions Group
Absolute Solutions Group was set up in 2003 with its first industrial branch. Over the last fifteen years the group has expanded across Cheshire by purchasing and developing an additional industrial, commercial and healthcare branch.
Originally there was considerable growth across the group, which later began to change. Around 2012 Jessica had a serious illness and had some time out of the business only to return and find out that the ASG group wasn’t performing as well as it appeared on the surface. Too many managers who were not effective managing underperforming teams.
Jessica felt she was no longer in control of the business and invested in other coaches and business advisors without success. Jessica was now attempting to lead a business that she didn’t know how to grow and a team she at the time felt unable to performance manage.
At the same time cashflow had dipped and a bad debtor had put ASG, Jessica and her family at risk. Jessica knew something had to change.
It was an experience she will never forget, it was like everything was breaking down at once.
It was then that she approached Nicky and Katy for help and subsequently joined the Rockit programme in June 2018 and here is what happened next.
Implementation and Results
- Jessica committed to herself that is was time to change her beliefs about what was possible with what she learned on the Rockit programme.
- With a new found resolve Jessica stepped out of her comfort zone and subsequently improved her results at every level.
- Jessica shifted her belief around throwing money at people in the hope it would solve a problem.
- Be brave was her new motto, challenging bad paying clients and underperforming team members; all with positive cash producing results.
- Jessica formulated a plan of what needed to happen to turn the business around and shared this with the team something she had not done before.
- There was now a plan for everyone in the team to be accountable and Jessica set up a private Facebook group where everyone in the team posted their accountability form; an idea Jessica implemented from Nicky.
- During the first months of the year Jessica had reduced targets and then she switched this around with her new mindset and started increasing targets across the business; resulting in ASG smashing their year end target after a terrible start to the year.
- Jessica got a real handle on finances and everything was handled and paid with even a surplus over to pay the VAT on time with cash remaining in the bank!
- For 2019 Jessica has set stretch targets and a pot of incentive money over £300k for extraordinary results
- Everyone in the team has a target and a personal incentive
Listern to what Jessica has to say:
- A hugely motivated team that were now performing.
- A business which is smashing it’s targets.
- A process and blueprint that can be implemented consistently that works.
- Jessica already understood her own patterns from a Cranfield management course though through her learning from Rockit she NOW knew how to change them; something missing before.
- Regained a work life balance and happiness; something that had been missing.
- Jessica now felt brave in all areas of her life not only work, though personal too; she now felt able to be the person she wanted to be.
- The Rockit programme has enabled Jessica to understand people at a whole new level; which has enabled her to help them improve and grow too.